Fog of War

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fog of War
Fog of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Websites for Game Info

2 posters

Go down

Good Websites for Game Info Empty Good Websites for Game Info

Post  Maximus Caesar Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Here are some websites that you can visit for either good info or neat tools. Click on the name to check out the site.

Ikariam Rules Clarification - These are the rule clarifications for the game. Please make sure you are 100% familiar with them and check back if you forget.

WikIkariam - This is the wiki for Ikariam. As such it has a lot of useful information. I used this when I started and I still do if I need specifics on buildings/units.

Ikariam Library - This has a few nifty tools that you may find useful. Some of them are add ons to Firefox while others are used right from the website.
Maximus Caesar
Maximus Caesar
Admin
Admin

https://fogofwar.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Good Websites for Game Info Empty Re: Good Websites for Game Info

Post  sasha Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 am

Another good place for info is to click on "Board" which is at the very top of your game screen. That takes you to the main Ikariam forums which will pretty much answer anything you need to know.......with a bit of reading and research. Or, you can just ask your questions here and someone will answer Very Happy

sasha
Advisory Council Member
Advisory Council Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum